Charity Farm Fisheries And Cafe
Charity Farm Fisheries is a well known and properly stocked coarse fishery which is offered for working day ticket and match fishing.
4 landscaped Ponds established in lovely open up countryside in an 115 acre operating farm. Amenities include things like a touring caravan park and tenting region, WC, phone and refreshment region with a bar also.
- Whole of eighty pegs
- Opening hrs Dawn to Dusk all yr spherical
- Overnight Fishing is strictly prohibited
- Working day Tickets
- Team Matches and also Club Bookings are very welcome
A working day ticket price of £7.00 as well as £1.00 extra for an further rod if obtained via the self pay out process. If you pay out on the lender whilst on the bank you will be billed £1.00 further.
Concessions offered ( OAPs, disabled and young children underneath 10yrs )
*Young people/ Juniors have to be accompanied at all times.
Disabled Amenities and fishing pitches with wheelchair accessibility are offered, be sure to ring prior to your stop by to focus on amenities and to e book a pitch.
Internet site: http://www.charityfarm.co.uk/
The ponds are properly stocked and managed with Carp up to 21 lb. Bream to six lb, Tench to 5lb, Chub to three lb and Perch, Roach, Rudd and crucians up to 2lb
Cafe & Bar
Onsite cafe selection of food and drinks including sandwiches, burgers and comfort meals. Drinks including tea, coffee and softdrinks.
Charity Farm Address
- The Ultimate Guild to Fishing for BeginnersTo get started, fishing may sound like a difficult thing to start doing, but it is not that complicated. With just a bit of equipment and clothing, a fishing license, and this guide, you can get on the water and start catching several fish at the weekend with family. This fishing for beginners guide will […]
- Best Fly Fishing Rods – 3 Types of Fly Fishing RodsBest Fly Fishing Rods – Types of Fly Fishing Rods Most people who fish take fishing seriously. Fly fishermen think about what they do as a craft, and understandably so, moving beyond the reality that it is a way to capture fish and appreciate the outdoors. Fly fishing entails far more than normal fishing, and […]
- Fly Fishing for Bass – Awesome Bass Fishing TipsIntroduction The more traditional rod and line methods can be difficult enough to capture bass from the shore, so why bother making it more difficult by attempting to catch them on the fly rod? The belief that bass can be caught on flies from the UK shoreline is increasingly influenced at home by TV, DVD, […]
- What is Fly Fishing? 7 Basic Fly Fishing Steps For BeginnersWhat is fly fishing? In what is the simplest form of angling, the hard part is just getting going. If you’re wondering how does fly fishing work? don’t let the bewildering jargon – seven-weights, Woolly Buggers, tippets or tight loops – put you off. Work through this guide step by step and you’ll know everything […]
- How to Read a River PerfectlyToday we’re going to look at how to read a river Quite simply what that means is to look at a river, work out where the fish are, where the big fish are, where the little fish are, where the fish aren’t and give yourself the best chance of catching a fish in a river […]