Carp Pack Bait Recipes – Panko Jello Corn
This is a wonderful winter season recipe. Carp pack bait recipes are so popular right now for their great success. Find out how to capture carp with bread (panko), corn, hominy, and jello. This is a fantastic carp fishing pack bait. If you want to capture carp in the winter season time or any time to make any difference, this is a fantastic bait. It will not demand specialized carp fishing gear, it catches tons of carp, and it can be conveniently manufactured with baits you can uncover in most grocery shops. To understand extra fantastic carp baits, lookout.
- 2kg of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 packs of Strawberry Jello
- #10 can of white hominy
- #10 can of sweet corn / you can use chickpeas as a substitute
Making the Panko Jello Corn Pack Bait Recipes
Find yourself a good-sized container so all the ingredients can be mixed easily and avoid spillage. A 15 to 20-liter container will be ample.
- Add all the breadcrumbs and jello into the container and mix the dry ingredients.
- Drain the canned ingredients
- Add the drained damp grains into the dry mixture.
- Mix thoroughly
This recipe makes about 12 liters (3.2 gallons of bait). After mixing, store in a cool, dry place for use.
The jello corn Pack bait mixture should form easily into balls when pressed together with your hand.